Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My porch and my kitty Eno. Word to the wise, if you are going to paint floors, especially something like a porch, SEAL them. We have to do this all over because, even though we used deck paint, it got super scuffed.

Paint ideas
Paint ideas
My porch and my kitty Eno. Word to the wise, if you are going to paint floors, especially something like a porch, SEAL them. We have to do this all over because, even though we used deck paint, it got super scuffed.
My porch and my kitty Eno. Word to the wise, if you are going to paint floors, especially something like a porch, SEAL them. We have to do this all over because, even though we used deck paint, it got super scuffed.
Octagon floor design submitted by Miguel R.
Octagon floor design submitted by Miguel R.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home