Friday, October 11, 2013

Moved my studio around a little... the sunset reminded me why I loved this set up so much. #art #studio #artist #puppycat by Mae Chevrette, via Flickr

Custom star floor design
Custom star floor design
Moved my studio around a little... the sunset reminded me why I loved this set up so much. #art #studio #artist #puppycat by Mae Chevrette, via Flickr
Moved my studio around a little... the sunset reminded me why I loved this set up so much. #art #studio #artist #puppycat by Mae Chevrette, via Flickr
Rustic wooden flooring #Interior Design #Residential
Rustic wooden flooring #Interior Design  #Residential
Another great flooring design
Another great flooring design
Paris wood floor
Paris wood floor

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home