Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I would never think to use plywood as a flooring choice. But this is really neat. I love the natural wood grain differences. Modesto Tapas Bar in St Louis took it one step further and stained their chipboard a rich russet brown and it looks fantastic!

Hardwood Flooring Interior Design
Hardwood Flooring Interior Design
I would never think to use plywood as a flooring choice. But this is really neat. I love the natural wood grain differences. Modesto Tapas Bar in St Louis took it one step further and stained their chipboard a rich russet brown and it looks fantastic!
I would never think to use plywood as a flooring choice. But this is really neat.  I love the natural wood grain differences.  Modesto Tapas Bar in St Louis took it one step further and stained their chipboard a rich russet brown and it looks fantastic!
Wood Floor of the Year Legend Opens New Showroom in Berlin
Wood Floor of the Year Legend Opens New Showroom in Berlin

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home